Thursday, February 27, 2020

Rylan's THIRTEENTH Interview


What is your favorite color?  Yellow
What is your favorite sport?  Basketball
What is your favorite food?  Chocolate
What was your favorite book this year?  Eragon
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A gamer
What's your favorite subject in school?  Library Discovery.  We do a lot of reading and I like the quiet. 
What are you scared of?  Snakes
Where in the world would you like to visit?  New York
What do you like to do with Logan?  Beat him up
What do you like to do with Presley?  Watch videos with her
What do you like to do with Harper?  Roblox
What do you love about mom and dad?  They're supportive of me.
What does mom and dad love about you?  I have good grades and I'm good at things. 
What was your favorite memory of your 12th year?  Going to San Fransisco with Dad
What are you looking forward to in your 13th year?  Being a teen
What makes you happy?  Being around my family.
What do you love about your family?  We're very supportive and you help me with schoolwork.
What advice would I give myself?  Work really hard in school
How can you help this world?  Pick up plastic

Messages from your siblings:

Logan:  Be awesome.  Keep reading books and do good in school.

Presley:  Ry Bear 13! Holy cow you're old and still shorter than me!  I'm so glad that I got to be your older sister and watch you grow up into a smart, handsome, and athletic teenager.  I hope you have the best birthday ever.  I love you to the moon and back.   XOXO Your (favorite) sister, Presley

Harper:  I think that you are really funny.  You are really nice to me and I think your crush would like you back.  



No comments:

Post a Comment