Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Week-End Recap

This was my week-end to go to Portland with Grandma, Amy, and Samee. 
I dropped of the kids at school, and then made my way to Kennewick. 

We made it to the Troutdale outlets and had planned to meet at 4:15. 
So thankful for group texts so I can let everyone know I need more time in Gap. 


Rylan had a game on Saturday in Moses Lake so Dave took him there. 
He was good at keeping me posted on their blow out win. 

I had told Ry I was going to a two story Target.
I promised him a video to show him how the carts make it up to the 2nd level. 
It takes 33 seconds for your cart to ride the escalator up. 
Dave said Ry was pleased to see this, and he talked about it when I got home. 

After Ry's game, they stopped by Mountain View Elementary in Quincy, where I taught 1st grade. 

We were busy filling our bellies at Cheesecake Factory and our car with loads of bags!

We got back to Kennewick about 11:30. 
Papa Berries came over Sunday morning for a visit and then I headed back home. 

These two were excited to see me coming down the driveway. 

We carved pumpkins this night to finish up the weekend. 




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete