Thursday, September 1, 2016

First Day of School: August 30, 2016



Our summer officially ended on Tuesday, August 30th. 

Ry and Harper were the first to join me in the kitchen. 


I was a little worried about making three school stops before 8:15. 
So Rylan and Harper were one of the first kids at the door. 
We were so early that the doors weren't even opened and we had to wait until Mr. Perkins opened them. 
I walked Harper down to her classroom but her teacher wasn't even there yet (the door was closed with no lights on) so I sent her outside to recess. 
Then I quickly walked Ry to his classroom. 
(and apologized to Mrs. Baier for being so early, but she understood because she has older kids too)
Ry was happy that his friend Caden is his locker buddy. 

Our next stop was Foothills. 
As I was pulling through the drop off line, Presley said, "I see some friends, let me off here". 
So I didn't get a good picture of her walking in. 

And then it was Logan and I. 
He seemed excited but he was very talkative and maybe a little nervous. 
Walking in as a freshman!
A tall freshman at that (can you spot Logan?)

I ran some errands, made some returns, started organizing my closet, and bought the first Christmas present of the year before pick up time. 
Mrs. Martin came to my window to tell me that while waiting in the pick up line Rylan asked her how her day went. 

We picked up Presley next...

And finally Logan at the high school. 

Everyone had great first day of school reports!

Alyson (senior) and Mylee (sophmore)

Presley's snapchat at the end of the night!





No comments:

Post a Comment