Sunday, March 13, 2016

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 10 (2016)

Day 64, Friday, March 4th
A little Star Wars light saber battle before bed. 

Day 65, Saturday, March 5th
I ran across this paper while I was going through Harper's folder.
Me and my mom went to the park. We ate ice cream.  I like my mom. 

Day 66, Sunday, March 6th
The day Harper announced that these dress-up, 60's glasses help her see better, and that she'd like to wear them to school from now on.

Day 67, Monday, March 7th
 Peyton Manning announces his NFL retirement. 
Dad and I both got a little teary eyed. 

 Day 68, Tuesday, March 8th
Fourteen years of tying shoes came to an end today for me when Harper learned how to do it.  Boom!

Day 69, Wednesday, March 9th
A rainy afternoon reading a magazine. 

Day 70, Thursday, March 10th
Logan had a retainer check on Monday, but couldn't find his retainer so they did new molds for a new one today.  
On Tuesday I called the hotel we stayed at in California on the off chance they had found one in our room.  
20 minutes (and $200) after we left this appointment,  the hotel called me back and said they found it and would send it back to us.  
Ugh! Guess he has a back up now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment