Thursday, July 30, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 29 (2015)

Day 197, Thursday, July 16th
We got a sweet note in the mail from the Nihill's. 
The kids love their cousin Miryn. 

Day 198, Friday, July 17th
Possibly my favorite picture of the summer!!  Everytime I see this it makes me laugh. 
Presley giving me a soapy foot massage and I caught Harper jumping on the trampoline. 

Day 199, Saturday, July 18th
Reunited!!
(The boys picked up Logan from his soccer camp on Friday).
We were on our way to see the movies, The Minions.

Day 200, Sunday, July 19th
I took the kids to the river to swim and they all played together in the sand. 

Day 201, Monday, July 20th
Mrs. Willett, the Sunnyslope office secretary, died unexpectedly on 7/17. 
I worked pretty closely with her this year doing PTSA stuff. 
She loved Harper and I would often give her boxes of Harper's clothes to pass on to her daughter, who had a baby girl about 2 years ago.  

Day 202, Tuesday,  July 21st
Ry and Harper have loved pretend "digging" when were out at the house. 

Day 203, Wednesday, July 22nd
Our pool hole was dug out today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment