Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2015!!

I don't really have a resolution.  
But I do like this as a theme for this year. 

Over the last week I've become addicted to two different types of shows... 
Chip and Joanna Gaines are the masterminds behind this show. 
They take a couple out to buy an older, fixer upper type home and then re-do the home.
I just love her style and their relationship and the end result. 
It's a happy little show. 
And they have four kids.

Oh, heavens, Serial has sucked me in. 
It's actually a podcast and I've listened to all 12 episodes in about 3 days. 
(I'm actually listening to episode 12 right now)
I've walked around the house with ear plugs in and giving the hand sign of my "don't talk to me I'm listening" several times these past few days. 
Is he innocent?  Is he guilty?  Will we ever know? 

This is the last picture I took of 2014. 
Logan had fallen asleep on my shoulder about 11:50. 
We did wake him up as we were watching the fireworks going off the Space Needle. 

So excited for this year and what it holds for our little Nelson family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment