Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day-Lea's, Week 3 (2015)

Day 15, Thursday, January 15th
Presley was sick today and stayed home from school.  The kids played so nice and quietly after school. 

Day 16, Friday, January 16th
Started sheetrock work.
Looking into our kitchen. 

Day 17, Saturday, January 17th
Logan invited Rhett, Colby, and Riley to stay the night and after dinner they all played Spoons together. 

Day 18, Sunday, January 18th
Dave and I ran to the furniture store and came home to find this note on the garage door from Logan. 
They had a great time, even though they are not supposed to leave the house while we're gone. 

Day 19, Monday, January 19th
The kids didn't have school today so we went for a walk by the river. 
Logan was up skiing with friends. 

Day 20, Tuesday, January 20th
There is nothing remarkable about this text from my Dad.  Except the time. 
He is the only person I know who would start a text conversation at 10:40 at night. 
Especially with me, who is known for being an early to bed type of gal. 
My mom and dad's night owl gene completely skipped me over. 
I was awake and I did respond, but I was laying in bed with heavy eyelids. 

Day 21, Wednesday, January 21st
Rylan slipped on the ice at recess at school and had a bloody scrape on his head. 
He was crying and the teachers found Presley and she calmed him down and helped him to the nurse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment