Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Taylor Swift Concert: Sunday, July 23rd

 We surprised Presley and Harper with two early birthday presents...

TICKETS TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT IN SEATTLE!

Presley and Harper drove to Bellevue to get ready at the hotel.

Dave, Ry and I were in Centralia for his basketball tournament, and when that wrapped up we drove and  they dropped me off in Bellevue too. 

Presley drove from Bellevue to Lumen Field.  We had bought her a parking pass at a garage within walking distance of Lumen Field. 

She didn't have any problems navigating around Seattle, even with a Mariners game just finishing. 

 I was so impressed (this is definitely her dad in her).

Texting me that they were leaving Wenatchee. 



Made it to Lumen Field
They immediately got in line for merchandise and then found their seats in section 132. 





Harper's face :)






They arrived back to the hotel about 12:45 AM and I feel like I watched the concert with Harper commentary on phone video before getting to bed.  

The next day on the way home, stuck on Blewitt Pass' road construction. 

It was the most amazing night with just the right amount of pink, glitter, shimmer, shine, white boots, friendship bracelets, 72,000 fans, and a live Taylor Swift.

I felt like we made some dreams come true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment