Sunday, August 23, 2015

Harper's 6th Birthday Interview


What is your favorite book?  My Little Pony
What is your favorite food?  Noodles
What is your favorite thing to do at school?  Play outside
What is your favorite color?  Pink sparkles
What makes you feel happy?  Giving kisses to my momma
Where in the world would you like to visit?  My grandma
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A doctor
What was the best thing about being 5?  Playing with my friends
What are you looking forward to in your 6th year?  Being friendly in kindergarten
What are you scared of?  Monsters
What is your favorite sport?  Soccer
What is your favorite thing to do? Play house
What do you like to do with Logan?  Play tag
What do you like to do with Presley?  Go in her room
What do you like to do with Rylan?  Give him kisses
What do you love about mom and dad?  They're giving me cake on my birthday
What do you like most about your family?  We're all nice

No comments:

Post a Comment